Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Staind (pronounced "stained") is an American rock band from Springfield, Massachusetts, including lead singer/guitarist Aaron Lewis, lead guitarist Mike Mushok, bassist/vocalist Johnny April and drummer Jon Wysocki. Over the past nine years the band has recorded six studio albums, had multiple chart topping singles, and sold over 15 million records worldwide.

I was driving home from work last night and heard Staind's All I Want is You. This song is on their latest CD which is The Illusion of Progress, which Molii got for me for Christmas. Great CD and I love this song. The song was also featured in the vampire movie Twlight. I have all their Cd's and absolutely love this group. The CD Chapter V is their greatest hits collection and I highly recommend getting a copy of this CD. I saw this group about 8 years ago when they were touring with Godsmack and it was a great concert. The band's style is dark and angry which is so appealing to me. Their music has a hard driving edge to it, yet they have so many softer ballads in their repertoire that they are the total package as a band for my taste. I recommend checking out their music... it will not disappoint. There is a video of the song All I Want is You below. Check it out!

Studio albums:
1996: Tormented
1999: Dysfunction
2001: Break the Cycle
2003: 14 Shades of Grey
2005: Chapter V
2008: The Illusion of Progress



Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com


Subscribe in a reader



Digg!

0 comments: